It is no secret that almost everyone is in the Christmas spirit! I mean, we really can’t blame them, it truly is the best time of the year! Today I am kicking off the holiday season on my blog by sharing with y’all my Christmas wish list. I always like hearing or reading other peoples Christmas wish list because it gives me gift ideas and I know exactly what to get them! Don’t worry I still will be sharing with y’all some gift guides for her, men, and stocking stuffers! =) So make sure to come back for all Christmas vibes!!!
So, let’s dive in….
- UGG Scuffette II Slipper: I have always been a fan of UGG boots, so I think it’s finally time to add some UGG slippers into my collection. I can only imagine how cozy these are going to be since I practically live in my boots! Plus how cute is this blue-grey color?!
- Dry Bar Texture Tool Kit: I love going to Dry Bar and getting my hair did, but my wallet doesn’t. If I can get that same effect at home with this kit then I think my wallet and I can be friends again =)
- Rose Gold Tory Burch Earrings: As much as I love statement earrings, I need a good classic everyday pair of earrings. This pair is perfect because not only is it super dainty but its rose gold and from Tory Burch. All of my favorites!!
- Fiance Coffee Tumblr: I always love finding new things that say “bride”, “fiance” and “wifey”. I have been on the lookout for a coffee tumbler and this one is totally my aesthetic. I also love how heavy duty it looks, so I can take it to all of my vendor meetings.
- Patagonia Vest: I love being warm and I know I can count on Patagonia to keep me warm! I have been seeing this vest all over my Instagram and I need it in my life! I love the color of it and will go with so many things in my closet!
- Bauble Bar Small Monogram Necklace: I have the extra large version of this necklace, but since I am getting married I need a new one with my new monogram. Ahh, it makes me so happy to know that I will have a new monogram in a couple of months! I have been waiting for this moment for 9 years!
- Butter Socks: I love being cozy and warm and one thing I always ask for is socks! These socks specifically because they keep your feet super warm and they feel like buttah! Their name fits them perfectly!
So there you have it, my Christmas wish list! =) Let me know what is on your Christmas wish list! Thank you so much for stopping by, and I’ll see you tomorrow for my first gift guide of the season!!