I hope everyone is having a wonderful Monday! Today I thought I share another gift guide with y’all, but this one is a little bit different. This gift guide is for the bride to be! Being a bride to be I thought I share what is personally on my own wish list or things I think any bride to be would love to have! I can honestly say even before I was a bride I would eye all things with “bride”, “mrs”, and “wifey”. Can anyone else relate, haha!
- Bride Tee: Not pictured, but this is a must for any bride to be. This was the first item I knew I had to have! I love this one because the tee itself is super soft and the font is nice and bold!
- Plush Mrs. Ring Box: Not pictured, but this would be perfect for storing your gorgeous ring. I personally like to take off my ring when I sleep and this would be so cute on my nightstand.
- Bride to Be Sun hat: These come in so many different sayings, my personal favorite, and the one I am getting, is the “happily ever after” sun hat. How perfect would that be for the honeymoon?!
- Bride Tumblr: The bride to be needs a new cute tumblr to take along on all of her vendor meetings! I love how it has a gold handle.
- Fiance Tumblr: This is the tumblr that I personally have on my wishlist. I love the script and classic look!
- Bride Tote: This tote would be perfect to hold all of the wedding planning essentials!
- Bride Wine Tumblr: Does this really need an explanation, haha! I love that it comes with a straw, so we can keep our pearly whites pearly!
- Mrs. Rose Gold Dish: If your not into ring boxes for storing your ring this tray would be a great alternative. Plus, if you have a rose gold ring this matches perfectly.
- Bride to Be Notebook: For the bride to be who is also into stationary. This would be a great addition to her wedding planning needs.
- Acrylic Monogram Necklace: I think this would be perfect to give to any bride! It gives her the chance to rock her new last name with her favorite outfit!
I hope you all enjoyed this gift guide! Whether if you are a bride or are looking for things to give to a bride! Thank you so much for stopping by! -xoxo Ana