Happy Tuesday! I told y’all that I was in the Christmas spirit!! Today I am coming at you with a gift guide for her! These items will make any girl’s day! So, let’s chat about a few of my favorite things! =)
- Ellie Activewear Subscription Box: Y’all know that I love my Ellie box! It gives me the motivation to go and workout, which I need all the motivation, haha! You can customize the box to either gift either the three-piece box set, which just comes with the outfit or the five-piece box set, which includes the outfit, 1 accessory, and 1 tool. To save you even more money you can use my code “ana15” to get 15% your first month!
- Sephora Face Masks Set: These are the best face masks ever! I love the variation you get in this pack! My favorite is the rose mask, it smells amazing!
- UGG Fleece Lined Socks: If you have a fuzzy sock lover in your life they will highly appreciate this gift! It just steps up their fuzzy sock game! Plus, how cute is the pom pom detailing!!
- Longchamp bag: Such a classic bag to have in one’s closet. This bag is not only perfect for students but also for the working gal!
- Sonix phone case: I love my rose gold iPhone case but I don’t like when my phone case covers the beautiful rose gold color. I love that Sonix cases offer a semi-transparent design so that way you can still have a cute protective phone case but still showcase your phone color.
- Rose Gold Initial Necklace: “I want to wear his initials on a chain round my neck, not because he owns me, but ’cause he really knows me. “
- Dreams by Debut Cardigan: The softest cardigan EVER! Everyone need this cardi in their closet! It does run big so I would size down one size.
- Silk Pillowcase: Give the gift of good hair! This pillowcase will change any girls life!! Their mornings will forever be “I woke up like this” mornings.
I hope y’all got some ideas from my gift guide! All of these items I personally own, except for the necklace, so I can 100% guarantee that they are amazing! Are any of these items on your wish list? Thank you so much for stopping by and I’ll see y’all tomorrow for my Black Friday Sales roundup! I told y’all I was on a roll this week with my content! =)