Happy Thursday! As y’all can tell I will be sharing with y’all how I asked my bridesmaids to be in my bridal party! I was so excited to put these boxes together since I love gift giving so much. So I pinned away pins on Pinterest for all the inspiration and came up with my own vision! I made sure to put pieces together that not only my bridesmaid would enjoy but also stayed in theme with my wedding colors and vibe =)
A little background on my wedding theme and vibe, the colors of my wedding are blush, rose gold, white and hints of greenery. The hints of greenery will be showcased in the floral decor. I am envisioning lots and lots of different mixes of eucalyptus. The wedding vibe that I am going for is “rustic chic” since I am getting married at a winery.
I chose to go with white boxes because they are a great canvas to showcase the blush and greenery tones. I am having 4 bridesmaids and 1 maid of honor. Let’s get into what was inside!!!
- Mini bottle of sparkling pink moscato: Obvi!! We need to celebrate!!
- Tony Moly mask: My favorite sheet masks that I knew they would all love.
- Mini candle: Everyone loves candles, especially in the fall and winter time. I wanted to include a candle to ensure my girls could have a cozy afternoon or night.
- Bath & Body Works Hand Sanitizer: I always have to have one of these bad boys in my purse. They are just so handy and super cute!
- Dylan’s Candy Bar Chocolate: Everyone needs chocolate in their life! Plus, how adorable are these?!
- Save the Date Card
- Will You Be My Bridesmaid Card
Maid of Honor Box:
- Hubert’s Pink Lemonade: Since my sister is under 21 I had to make a substitution. It’s still a refreshing option!
- Coconut Rose Face Mist: I wanted to get her something that would step up her pamper routine
- Will You Be My Maid of Honor Card
- Plus candle, chocolates, and hand sanitizer
I didn’t get a picture of what was inside the groomsman box =(
- Cigar cutter
- mini alcohol bottle
My fiance and I decided to ask our bridal party together and make it a party. We really wanted the bridesmaids and groomsman to meet each other. We actually lied to them and told them it was an engagement party so we could surprise them. Luckily, they were all surprised!! It was amazing to see everyone’s reaction, it was a special moment. Here are some pictures of our bridal party proposal party. Check out my video here for more of how I put the boxes together and a mini vlog. Also, a huge thanks to my friend Lorene for providing these yummy Churro cookies! They were a complete hit at the party! Check out her blog here!